THE BEST DEFENSE IS ALWAYS AN EARLY DEFENSE.
Having the Right Military Lawyer on Your Side as Soon as Possible is the Key.
REMEMBER, A QUICK PLEA DEAL MAY NOT BE
- BE WARNED: any mistakes you or your detailed JAG counsel make early in the process will haunt you for the rest of the case. It is critical that you have experienced counsel right away. We would be honored to represent you.
Are You Facing A Similar Legal Situation?
- Military law enforcement wants your permission to search your home, computer, and personal things?
- You are the next target of the military’s overly aggressive sexual assault policy?
- You are being investigated and no one has told you why and even your command refuses to give you any details?
- Your commander orders you to write out a “sworn” statement about what happened even though you want legal advice?
- You go to an off-post restaurant and see the prosecutors in your case having lunch with your detailed JAG lawyer?
- An officer was appointed to investigate your legal situation and wants you to come in and write out a statement?
- Your detailed JAG lawyer keeps telling you to sign off on the discharge for an Other Than Honorable Discharge even though you want to stay in the military?
- Military law enforcement told you that agreeing to do a polygraph was the best way of closing the investigation against you?
- Your chain of command, the prosecutor and your detailed JAG lawyer tell you that taking nonjudicial punishment is your best choice even though you are innocent and want to fight the allegations?
- You are being told that if you agree to nonjudicial punishment rather than a court-martial, your unit promises not to initiate separation proceedings afterwards — but they don’t want to put it in writing?
- Did you sign a sworn statement against your will or without knowing your rights?
- Your detailed JAG lawyer is trying to convince you that you will be convicted if you don’t sign the guilty plea even though you already told him that you are in fact innocent?